Office Assistant at the British Institute for Technology and E-commerce
We are looking for an enthusiastic office assistant, who will help with the organization of the office work as well as running the administrative operations. The ideal candidate has to be hard working, responsible and loyal.
The main responsibilities include
- Organizing the office work
- Forwarding information
- Mailing correspondence
- Answer phone calls and forwards them to the correct member of staff
- Assist colleagues by giving them information
- Coordinate messages, fax, scan, print documents.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Competent computer skills
- Well spoken and written English language.
- Organization and planning skills
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Accuracy, Flexibility, Teamwork.
We offer a friendly and dynamic working environment, on-the-job training, and excellent remuneration package.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to ‘email@example.com’ or call 0044/7711034074.