The candidate must have good experience in:
– Investigating plumbing issues
– Tracing and repairing leaks
– Replacing taps, showers, waste traps, etc.
– Toilet flush repairs – fill / flush valve, toilet cisterns, etc.
– Repairing and installing hot water cylinders
– Soldering copper pipes
The job will involve visiting different properties mainly rented flats and houses on daily basis.
– Clean valid driving licence is required, own a vehicle is desirable but not essential
– If you don’t have a vehicle, will give you a van to work and keep overnight
Permanent, full-time job, Mon – Fri, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Based in North London, but the job does not require you to start working from the north every day. For example, if you have a job in the south you will not need to come to the north.
Salary: Up to £42,000 per annum, depending on experience
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com