Registration Administrator required in Teddington TW11
You will be working as part of a team for a well-established Commercial Contractor consisting of around 40 people. The work can sometimes be fast paced and intense but also rewarding.
You will be reporting to your Team Leader on a day to day basis and working as part of the team and alone.
We have a bespoke software called Merit Software. Knowledge of this would be a benefit but not essential as training will be given.
As a Registration Administrator, there will be several tasks that will be expected from you, some of these are detailed below.
- Answering incoming phone calls from clients and workers and returning these calls if necessary.
- Contacting all new starters to explain our services and the registration processes
- Printing off all new returned registration forms that are sent via the portal and email
- Run the appropriate checks when required before adding information to the system
- Deal with all registration form queries that occur
- Add all new registration information to the system
- Check other members of staff forms to ensure information is correct
- Send all reference numbers to clients by the appropriate deadlines
- Changing/Updating worker information
- Dealing with Return to Sender post
If interested please forward your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible