Full Training 28days Holiday Commission Structure
Looking for a new challenge?
We are a vibrant, well-established and expanding London based (UB6) removal company that provides local and long distance removals. This is an exciting opportunity to enter or further expand your career with future opportunities of progression within the company.
Duties will include:
- Efficiently communicate with current and prospective clients, providing any required information and maintaining correspondence throughout the removal process.
- Handles documentation and process quotations.
- Prepare daily schedule including allocating the needed resources for each job.
- Building client relationships & answering queries from customers.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity reports, such as daily sales reports, weekly work and monthly plans.
- Meet personal/team targets.
Successful candidates will need to:
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to work both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Be self-motivated and driven.
- Have a creative input into ideas for the company.
Full training will be provided, but experience/understanding within the moving sector is preferable. This will be a full time position, 5 days a week including weekend work.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com