An opportunity has arisen for a Service Consultant to work at our Head Office in Watford. Working five days per week, you will be responsible for all related duties to facilitate the efficient operation of our organisation. You will be calling candidates from our database and website so the role will be heavily phone based so you will need good verbal and written communication skills. You will be finding out if the candidates are available and interested. The role will involve assessing the candidate's suitability for the role based on their CV screening them and negotiating their daily salary. Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills are also important because you will be interacting with the candidates and other employees on a regular basis. Being organised and able to handle multiple tasks at once is also vital to this position.
Duties to include:
- Support with the full cycle recruitment process from start to finish.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- General clerical duties including scanning, photocopying and mailing.
- Data entry.
- Negotiating salary.
- Registering candidates on the database.
- Calling and assessing prospective candidates.
- Resolve general enquiries.
- Placing adverts for vacancies.
- Talking with clients on the phone and taking orders.
- Attending meetings site and office-based.
Other administrative duties as required.
Romanian or Bulgarian language will be considered an advantage.
If available please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible