Staircase installation manager
Sun studio .London is a staircase fabrication company specialized in all types of staircases (steel cladding with hardwood). We are offering our customers end to end services starting from developing a concept, finishing with the installation of glass.
Our west london-based 25 000 sq ft workshop has its own joinery, own glass and steel processing as well as second to none showroom.
We are seeking to recruit a surveyors to join our staircases division, who will be responsible for surveying jobs to ensure that our designs fit in client s homes safely, to client s expectations.
Main aspects of the role:
-to supervise the installations to ensure all staircases fit correctly;
– installation teams general management;
– monitor and report site progress to the office;
– schedule the installations and check the materials/material lists prior to sending the team on site;
– complete all paperwork/reports prior to explaining them with the client/office;
– check site access for materials and vehicles;
– run through staircase content and material samples with client to confirm work to be carried out;
– discuss and agree any changes needed;
– discuss any changes needed with the sales/production/engineering teams if required.
– experience within the fitted furniture/staircase industry;
– ability to read technical drawings;
– deep knowledge of construction materials;
– experience in management and readiness to be flexible;
– understanding of geographical areas to cover;
– full, clean driving license;
– well presented at all times;
– good communication with clients and company departments;
– ability to work autonomously and to a high standard;
– i. T. Literate;
– russian or ukrainian knowledge must!
Job types: full-time, permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
Schedule: 10 hour shift
Supplemental pay types: bonus scheme
Experience: project management: 3 years (preferred)